SolarEdge is looking for a strong developer to work on new power electronics product development. You will work on developing new products firmware and software from architecture to implementing to testing.
Location: Milpitas, CA.
Sponsorship and relocation package provided
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and debug low-level real-time and low-latency firmware in C.
- Board bring-up, debug, test, and code optimization.
- Implement control algorithms for power electronics products.
- Design and implement protocols for system communications of existing and new products.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (electrical, mechanical, controls).
- Write software specification and design documents.
- Generate and maintain accurate project schedules and timelines.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- 2+ years of professional firmware/software development experience.
- Experience with the embedded systems: compilers, debuggers, IDE’s
- Ability for software integration and trouble shooting
- Experience with communication protocols
- Experience developing device drivers using hardware interfaces: ADC, GPIO, PWM, UART, SPI, etc.
- Experience with oscilloscopes, and logic analyzers
- Experience with ARM Cortex-M, TI C2000, STMicro processors
- Experience with scripting languages (e.g. Python)
- Work with Software Requirements Specifications and Software Design Documents
- Migrate application software from MATLAB/Simulink models to functional code
- Windows application development in C#
- Experience with power electronics systems
- BS or MS in EE/CE/CS, or the equivalent