Rockwell Automation is a global technology leader focused on helping the world’s manufacturers be more productive, sustainable, and agile. With more than 28,000 employees who make the world better every day, we know we have something special. Behind our customers – amazing companies that help feed the world, provide life-saving medicine on a global scale, and focus on clean water and green mobility – our people are energized problem solvers that take pride in how the work we do changes the world for the better.
We welcome all makers, forward thinkers, and problem solvers who are looking for a place to do their best work. And if that’s you we would love to have you join us!
Do you want to make a difference in the world? At Rockwell Automation you can do just that and more. Rockwell is a global leader in industrial automation and digital transformation. We connect the imaginations of people with the potential technology to expand what is humanly possible, making the world more productive and sustainable.
Rockwell is recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies in 2022. We place a high value on integrity which fosters an environment where all employees can and want to do their best work.
To learn more about how we are bringing The Connected Enterprise to life across industrial enterprises, please visit www.rockwellautomation.com.
We need a diverse workforce to do our best work. We need the makers, the forward thinkers, the problem solvers, and everything in between. That is where you come in.
Rockwell Automation’s Motion Control business is looking for talented students with a passion for engineering and product development in the following areas: power electronics, mechatronics, or embedded hardware.
Responsibilities may include design analysis/modeling, lab testing and prototype evaluation, and/or technical investigations for our next generation Motion control products. You will experience a dynamic, fast-paced, and hands on product development environment and have the opportunity to gain real-world technical and leadership experience working alongside experienced product development engineers.
- Must be pursuing a bachelor’s or advanced degree from an accredited college or university
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75 on a 4.0 scale
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- Junior/senior undergraduate or graduate student in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science with coursework in power electronics, mechatronics, or control systems.
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00
- Excellent understanding of engineering fundamentals in your area of study.
- Excellent analysis and troubleshooting skills with the curiosity to figure out and understand the issue and determine a solution.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills with the ability to collaborate in agile cross-functional teams.
- Experience with motion control systems, robotics, mechatronics, or power conversion equipment. This could include theory, simulation, analysis, and/or testing / deployment.
- Basic knowledge of circuit theory and operation, including microprocessors, digital logic devices, analog and/or DC-power conversion, programmable devices (CPLDs, FPGAs)
- Experience with test automation using Python and maintenance, decreased energy consumption and improved the ability to change machine profiles.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (844) 404-7247.