As a Motor Engineer Intern, you will work with regular direction and guidance from a Sr. Engineer. The primary duty is
to utilize engineering skills to contribute to the design and development of new products and technologies.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design, prototype, test and troubleshoot ground-up Motor systems, including simulating, prototyping, and testing them.
- Utilize technical expertise to create innovative functionality in electro-mechanical products including motors, batteries, and power related systems.
- Participate as a critical member of a cross-functional design team that includes Mechanical Engineering, Firmware, Product Marketing, Quality, Reliability and Operations.
- Design new experiments that represent real world environments to validate functionality, performance, and reliability of new-to-world innovations.
- Project areas include Motor Design, Prototyping, Testing, Product Evaluations, Competitive Teardowns, and many others.
WEMPEC students are encouraged to contact us if they are interested in this opportunity.