The Electronics and Electrical Engineering Internship offers a great opportunity for hands on learning environment. Student work with engineering teams on a project basis with oversight supervision.
Possible project responsibilities:
- Participate in product design, project management, failure mode analysis, physical product testing, and other tasks related to Value Added Value Engineered (VAVE) project process flow.
- Perform electrical and electronic circuit analysis and reviews of legacy and current products.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose electrical and electronic failures with engineering supervision.
- Upload firmware to microcontrollers and setting up experimental tests to troubleshoot failures and anomalies.
- Compose firmware and/or software to operate sensors, motors, and solenoids.