LiveWire is pioneering the future of motorcycling by means of design, software, and experience. Success for this team is creating the most desirable electric motorcycle brand in the world. Operating like a start-up, we’re seeking problem-solvers who demonstrate leadership while being comfortable with hands-on work every day.
We are seeking electrical and mechanical engineering students to design and deliver components and integrated systems from concept to production with specialized focus in areas including: Power Electronics, Controls, EV System Integration and Verification/Validation
- Closely interface with other engineering groups as well as cross-functional teams to develop world class designs while leveraging Harley-Davidson’s extensive product development assets including test labs, proving grounds and advanced product development capabilities.
- Potential projects may include the following:
- Motor controls and dyno support
- Mechanical design and integration of EV systems
- Power electronics analysis or design support
- Test lab support
- Graduate and undergraduate students in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or a related technical Degree.
- Proven success in solving challenging technical problems with innovative solutions in a team environment.
- Ability to communicate technical subjects in a clear, concise manner to multiple levels of the organization.
- Experience with project management tools and principles
For direct questions about the role / applications please email Sam Reitinger at LiveWire!