Electric Torque Machines (ETM) is a high energy team developing and commercializing high-performance electric motors and power electronics. We are seeking an Electrical and Mechanical Engineering Interns for summer 2022. ETM is the electric motor innovation division of Graco (www.graco.com). In addition to the Electric Motor Division, Graco manufactures and markets premium equipment to move, measure, control, dispense and spray a wide variety of fluid and powder materials.
• Take on projects in support of ETM’s motors and electronics products development and supply
• Tasks may include research, design, testing, analysis and troubleshooting
• Completed at least 2nd year toward BS degree in electrical or mechanical engineering from an accredited institution.
• Collaborative team player who is energized by technical challenges
• Self-starter with a hands-on approach
• Electro-Mechanical aptitude and history of hands-on work, preferably with electro-mechanical systems
• Strong communication and organizational skills
• Expect to be challenged and plan for hands-on time with our products!
ETM, located in Flagstaff, Arizona, offers unique access to all things outdoors. With a 4-season climate, ski resort just outside of town, Grand Canyon 80 miles away and the world’s largest ponderosa forest, the year-round outdoor fun is only limited by your imagination. Mountain biking, skiing, snowboarding, hiking, backpacking, climbing, canyoneering, hunting, fishing, canoeing, whitewater, or just enjoying our chill downtown vibe are all here. If you are interested in a high-tech career in the mountains, check out ETM Flagstaff!
Link to postings on Graco careers website: