Eaton Power Electronics Intern
- Work closely with PCD engineering team to identify, analyze, and validate advanced power electronics topologies in the areas of current switching and fault current interruption.
- Participate in defining, analyzing, and validating electronic control and power circuits for hybrid/solid state circuit breakers and solid state combination motor starters.
- Contribute to the development, design, build, test evaluation and documentation of hybrid/solid state circuit breakers and solid state combination motor starters employing Agile Start project management process.
- Collaborate with PCD multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural globally distributed teams and external technology resources (National Labs and Universities) to achieve the project goals.
- Generate value added intellectual property.
Read the full article at: