- This event has passed.
Power Electronics Design Fundamentals – Multiphysics Approach for Cooling, EMI, Thermal Design, Wide Bandgap Devices
October 18, 2021 @ 8:00 am - October 21, 2021 @ 11:30 pm
Power electronics connects four subfields: electronics, magnetics, energy conversion and control systems. Using applications, examples and hands-on demonstrations, you will learn the basics and nuances.
- Appliance power supplies
- Cranes and elevators
- Precision motion control
- Renewable/alternative energy
- Electric/hybrid-electric vehicles
- Autonomous vehicle control
- Smart distribution systems
- Flexible AC Transmission Systems (FACTS)