- This event has passed.
Fundamentals of Distributed Energy Resources
November 29, 2021 - December 1, 2021
Learn about Distributed Energy Resources including traditional and renewable energy sources, energy storage, impact of electric vehicles to power grid, microgrids.
- Learn various types of DER, including generators, solar, and wind power
- Understand the benefits of energy storage for residential and grid applications
- Learn integration of electric vehicles to the grid
- Define microgrids and its benefits in modern power system
- Understand how grid connected inverters work and interfaces to the power system
- Learn about protection and integration of DER and Smart Grids into the power system